Friday, January 19, 2007

Congratulations its TWINS !!!




Now I will have to admit as a child, teenager and even as an adult I've always dreamed of having a set of twins of my own and well now that I'm in my well lets just say 30's (not even gonna say how far into my 30's) I've finally got them only problem is that my husband says we cant keep them. Anyways I guess you can tell already from the picture as to what my twins are. Now heres how we came about getting these twins. The one on the left sleeping on the couch is Chillie he of course is mine hes the one that the kids and DJ got me for mothers day because I've always wanted a red dachshund but the one on the right is Bobby he is indeed Chillies brother born in the same litter. When we got our dog Chillie my aunt just feel in love with him and wanted one for her and her kids so we gave her the number of the lady that we had gotten Chillie from and she went and got Bobby a few days later. She had him for quite a while but these type of breeds are just extremely needy and it just simply got to much for her to handle. Shes a single mother of 3 boys ages 16,14 and 8 at which one of the boys the 14 yr old is autistic not to mention she also works 40+ hours a week at the Sheriffs Dept. I dont even know where she finds the time to sleep much less anything else. So anyways shes mentioned a few times that Bobby is just getting to much for her to handle and was thinking of getting rid of him. Well you know I just couldnt bare to think that Chillies brother is right here in the same family and might be going to another family so I said that we would take him but if she ever decided that she wanted him back she would be more then welcome to come visit but she ain't getting him back LOL. Just kidding. Boy I'm telling you these boys will be a year old in March and its almost as if they remember each other they play together so well and even cuddle together on the couch just like they would have as small puppies. Its just so cute. But DJ keeps saying that he dont want 2 inside dogs one is plenty enough but I just dont think that I could separate them now that they have met each other again. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes. Also in the other picture of the boys playing in the kitchen just in case you cant read what their shirts say Chillies shirt says "Chick Magnet" and Bobbys says "Stud Muffin" Isn't that just the cutest? Oh yeah and btw Melva I guess we're gonna have to come over and get another family picture made now that we've added to the family again. LOL

2 comments:

melva said...

Oh how wonderful, I have a new nephew!!!!! Only problem is my brother won't let you keep him. So you better hurry and get your new family photo made. :)
I like the pic of my nephews all cuddled up on the couch together. They look so innocent and cute.

DeAnna said...

Too cute! And I agree, they should definitely not be split up. And they're so small, come one, what trouble can they REALLY cause? :)