Friday, January 19, 2007

Time spent with the family




Hey everyone sorry its been so long since I've posted a blog. So I figured nows as good as time as any to share some pictures and to catch everyone up on what all we did over Christmas break with the kids. So heres some pictures of the kids and DJ tye dying some shirts. I had bought a tye dying kit and some white shirts at Micheals. They had a blast. I was actually really shocked at how well they all turned out. Each one of the kids desined their very own. Curtis decided on the bullseye, then Lacy decided to do the same, Matt on the other hand has his very own ideas he just decided to dab the dye any where and every where kinda made it look like a cloud effect. It turned out really well. DJ did something more along the lines of a stripes hes turned out really well to but he wouldnt model his for me so I could get pictures of it too. How funny I just took a good look at the picture of the kids with their shirts on and look at the look on lil Curtis face. Poor kid looks like a deer in a spot light. LOL

2 comments:

melva said...

Lil Curtis does look like a deer caught in headlights. They looked like they had a lot of fun making their tshirts. I am shocked that Lacy didn't try to do a smiley face on her shirt like she was doing on the cookies. :)

DeAnna said...

Before I read the post, I had to laugh at Curtis' face. :) The shirts look great and what a fun idea -- maybe I'll wait a few years on that one though or my carpet would end up being tie dyed.